Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Where does it all go

Cabinet closed                                              the inside with drawers                              3 sides for punch storage
This is my punch cabinet my husband built, it's on rollers thank goodness because its heavy, three sides have racks and one side , actually the inside of the cabinet I have drawer storage, I mostly have punches in this cabinet there is some ink and markers in the drawers, oh and the lid lifts up, when I don't have things piled on top of it, it works for me.
I just found this blog Scrapbookers Anonymous and it looks pretty cool they want to see how your things are stored and pics of your work space they want to see your stash go here to check it out Scrapbookers Anonymous



1 comment:

  1. Thats a lot of punches. Great bin. Thanks for sharing your storage with us over at scrapbookers anonymous. :)

    ReplyDelete